Budget Your Heating Costs with Ease
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?
- Add predictability to annual heating expenses
- Make smaller, more manageable payments
- Budget your fuel costs conveniently alongside other monthly bills
- 10- and 12-month plans available
- FREE Efficiency Service Plan!
To take advantage of this budget payment option for the upcoming cold season, fill out the form on this page or call (860) 643-2453!
We have calculated your projected monthly payment based on your previous annual fuel usage and the current market forecast. If you have questions, please give our office a call.
Sign up by September 30, 2019.
ATTENTION AUTOMATIC DELIVERY CUSTOMERS:In order for us to create a personalized delivery schedule, we request that all new automatic delivery customers monitor their oil tank levels after their first delivery. Please call Wyman Energy when your tank reaches 1/4 capacity. This will help us gauge how your home burns fuel, allowing us to make accurate deliveries in the future. After this initial setup, automatic delivery will begin with no need for you to monitor fuel levels.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- A minimum of 400 annual gallons is required. The more you buy, the more you can save.
- Pricing based on market rate. It is not locked or capped. Budget payments may be readjusted after the heating season (February or March) based on market rates.
- First payment must be received upon receipt of your signed contract; every additional payment due on the first of the month. Wyman Energy will consider payment as acceptance of this contract.
- In order to participate in this program, the balance of the account must be current. All payments must be received within the first 15 days of the month to avoid a late fee. All payments must be up to date within a 30-day grace period or this contract is null and void.
- Agreement shall be automatically renewed at the end of the budget period unless customer cancels in writing or email.
- Customer shall be on Automatic Delivery and will remain on Automatic Delivery until customer cancels in writing or by email.
- Wyman Energy estimates all usage based on a three-year history or any history that is available to us. If a customer exceeds the estimated number of gallons, Wyman Energy reserves the right to adjust the customer’s payment.
- Customer shall provide truck access to the fill pipes, including but not limited to removal of ice and snow. Wyman Energy reserves the right to charge the customer for wrecker charges should we need to be towed.
- Any credit balance remaining on the account at the end of the “budget” period will be used in calculation of next budget monthly payment.
- Service plan included is the Efficiency Service Plan. See plan terms and conditions within the Wyman Energy brochure at wymanenergy.com. Customer may upgrade to the Gold Service Plan for less than $10 per month for 12 months.