Regardless of whether you heat with propane or fuel oil for your primary heat source, adding a gas-fueled fireplace to your property is convenient and affordable when installed by a licensed professional. That’s where we at Wyman Energy come in.
While a properly maintained boiler or furnace or a brand new system will be sure to keep you warm all winter long, nothing quite compares to cozying up by the fire on a chilly night. A major hindrance of wood-burning fireplaces is the associated labor and mess. With gas, there’s no hassle! A propane fireplace log set provides a cleaner, simpler alternative will allow you to achieve the same character and comfort as a traditional wood-burning hearth.
Today’s gas fireplace heating solutions are either vent-free or vented to the exterior of your home with no need for a chimney to be in place. We would be happy to discuss the best appliance and venting solution for your home!
Why Choose a Gas Fireplace?
- Works seamlessly with your existing propane fuel supply and is easy to add if you use a different energy source in your home
- Offers an easy-to-use, low-maintenance alternative to a wood-burning fireplace
- Operates to provide consistent light and warmth—even during power outages
- Equipment varies in sizes and finishes to compliment your living space and style perfectly
Call (860) 643-2453 to convert your fireplace to gas!
What Our Comprehensive Fireplace Package Includes
Outfit your living space with long-lasting equipment from the leader in hearth products, White Mountain Hearth, installed by Central Connecticut’s leader in home comfort, Wyman Energy. Our fireplace package includes so much more than your new gas-burning fireplace!
- White Mountain Hearth 24” Sassafras Log Set and Burner
- Tank Set and Base
- Regulator and Hardware Kit
- Up to 15’ of Gas Piping
- Full Tank of Propane
- First Year Tank Lease
- Automatic Refill
*Permit and taxes are not included.
Call us at (860) 643-2453 to learn more and schedule your installation.